17. März 2013

STELLE JEANS..

                         I JUST LOVE HER MARVELOUS WORK!!!



                                                                                                                         Haitian italien Stella Jeans the Designer

32 years old Italian–Haitian woman. I find in fashion the necessary room to maneuver, to make my two opposite identities breathe and finally conciliate.
I've start with something that belongs to me and my origins. Now I would like to show how it is possible to melt very different cultures with no limits, but at the same time keep the respect and the consciousness of the traditions. In my video Madeleine I am trying out new combinations such as Hawaiian fabrics and wax prints. And for the F|W 13 collection I've melted Scottish fabrics and wax. I will keep melting….

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen